Get ROI with Reserve + National Guard Magazine
2022 Editorial Calendar
|Cover Strip Ad (minimum buy 3x)||-||$5,700||$5,400|
|Inside Front Cover||$11,847||$11,255||$10,662|
|Inside Back Cover||$10,860||$10,317||$9,774|
|Outside Back Cover||$12,835||$12,193||$11,552|
- Crop/Registration Marks: All marks offset from trim edge by at least 1/8”
- Spread Alignment: Facing pages should be used in page layout program to ensure spreads line correctly. Final pdf created as single pages and not as reader spreads.
- Resolution: High res, print quality PDFs.
- Save Ad Files: As PDF x1a or “press ready”
- Color: CMYK
- Color and Grayscale: Images should be as close to 300 dpi as possible
- Line Art: 1200 dpi
- Safety Area: 3/16” required for type and image safety area. All text and images that do not bleed need to be at least 3/16” (.1875)
- Fonts: All black type, line work, text copy, UPC codes, etc. must be in 100% black, instead of a CMYK blend.
- Include: All fonts, both screen and printer, linked images/artwork and a color proof.
- If Ad is Black /White: Turn off cyan, magenta, and yellow separations and make sure images are one color black.
- Show all art, trim and bleed boxes on PDFs except on fractional ads (non-bleed).
- Ads must be suitable to print as-is. AmeriForce Media is not responsible for any errors in content.
- PLEASE NOTE: Materials that do not meet the stated advertising specifications will be rejected.
- Necessary alterations are the responsibility of and at the expense of the advertiser. All materials must be submitted in accordance with the published deadlines and meet the criteria stated in the advertising policy.